Wednesday, October 1, 2008

PepeTee: Ang Tee na swak sa'ting mga Pepe

ROFLMAO!!!!

I'm a big statement tee geek, especially the funny and crass ones. And the more Pinoy (or in my case the more geek-speak) the better.

Thanks to Shar, I just landed me another gem:



LOLOLOLOL!!!

Anyway, their site reads:
Pepetee Haute Couture – Pepe at Nene style.



LMAO!!!

Be sure to drop by their Multiply page (pepetee.multiply.com) to see the new designs they've got coming up. And yeah, their Multiply page design is wicked awesome as well.

GUJAB!


...

10 comments:

  1. LOL! I love it! Too bad it makes no sense to wear something like that here. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well see, that's the beauty of it actually! When I was in HK I wore my "Got Kanin?" shirt... dami Pinoy natutuwa while I was walking around Kowloon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha... gumagana talaga utak ko sa mga ganitong topic. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Galing PUTONG INAMOY! LOL!

    ano tawag sa babaeng PUTO?
    gusto ko ganyan din tatak sa shirt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meron akong Putong Ina Moy shirt. Kaso di ganto pagkakagawa. Haha. Okey din yung shirts ng Sounds Family. =)

    ReplyDelete