Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Met an old friend again today...

Isn't the internet a wonderful thing? Even if my life is heck because of so many external things bearing its weight down on me, I just sit in front of my pc, log on, and already I'm lost in a myriad things.

Most recently, I met an old friend again today. First it was through Friendster, and I bet we all know what that's like, and now through this wonderful new thing. She was one of my first crushes actually, isn't that sweet? =D But being so young I couldn't possibly call it true love... hehehe... but yeah it was a huge crush. I mean thinking back that was the first time I ever learned to ride a bus... all because she lived in Makati so far away and I lived near Ateneo. Imagine? Learning to commute, by yourself, at age... er... 12? 13? Hmmm...

And after talking to her, reminiscing, well things really put themselves into perspective. That no matter how old or how far away you become, you always remember the ones that touch your life in some way or another. It builds who you are today, and it may be sad to think that even if you may never see that person again in this lifetime, the memories you shared have already left their imprint on your soul.

Life is so full of unexpected surprises, and I'm just glad that I never run out of my fair share of them. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment