Monday, August 16, 2004

Queer Eye for This Guy

Ok. I admit. I watch the show. Nothing wrong with it right? But babe and I were talking while we were watching it, and we started having a difference in opinion...

I said that Kyan Douglas, if he were straight, would be the hottest among the five. She thought Jay Rodriguez would be the hottest if he were straight. I disagree with her because Jay has a smaller frame than Kyan, and he has a really boyish smile. Kyan I think would've been a real chick magnet if he were straight--most probably like me if I were thinner and still single... hehehehe... But she says Jay's hotter because he's like the boy next door. Ah whatever... to each his/her own I guess.

Ok, just to clarify, I have no doubts about my masculinity (except in the office where all the guys act so gay around each other...) But watching this show, seeing how many things I actually know already... small things that they talk about, the small bits of advice for straight guys, especially at the end of the show... most of them I know already! I guess all these I can attribute to growing up with five sisters... hehehe.

The latest episode is of a rocker dude. They made him over real good... kinda like a bon jovi sasquatch. Hehehe... I say that because the guy was huge! His shoes were size 15s! But I loved the denim jackets and the leather pants they picked out for him... leather won't look and feel good in the Philippines though... but the black leather jacket they got him was awesome! Lupet! Papang-papa! AAAAYYY! =P

Ngayon si babe nanonood na ng Hiram. Ayoko na. Alis na ko... hehehehe... I've gotta do some stuff for the office, and I've got to get down to putting together my Dad's death anniversary video. Yosi break muna... then time to work.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I happen to watch that episode from queer eye (it's my first time to watch the show). I agree with Kyan Douglas being the hottest among the five. He has nice eyes. Darn! Why does he have to be gay? Hahaha!

    Anyway, I enjoyed the show. They turned this rocker-who-only-dates-strippers-dude into a human being. Just kidding! Well, he seemed more human to me after the makeover ^_^ I especially loved the interior design. They managed to make a small apartment look spacious...and clean. haha!

    One thing is for sure, I'm going to watch this show regularly from now on. Tc!

    ReplyDelete